To change the name of the Computer that appears on the Dashboard for a monitored user, please follow these steps:
- From the user's PC, search for System from the Start menu and run it.
- Under Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings, click on Change settings.
- Click on Change from the window that pops up.
- Specify the Computer's name and press OK.
- Restart the PC for the changes to take effect.
Note: After restarting the PC, the Computer name appearing on the Dashboard may not change right away. Please be patient, as the data is uploaded to the Dashboard every 5-10 minutes.