To change the name of the Computer that appears on the Dashboard for a monitored user, please follow these steps:
- From the user's PC, search for System from the Start menu and run it.
- Under computer name, domain, and workgroup settings, click on Change settings.
- Press on Change from the window that pops up.
- Specify the Computer's name and press OK.
- Restart the PC for the changes to take effect.
P.S. After restarting the PC, the Computer name appearing on the Dashboard may not change right away. Please be patient, as the data is uploaded to the Dashboard every 5-10 minutes.