To receive a notification when users hit certain keystrokes, please follow this guide:
- Navigate to Behavior - Rules on the left-hand side of the Dashboard.
- Click on Create to create a new rule.
- Specify a name for this rule.
- Select Keystrokes from the list of event types.
- Under Users, select users and departments that this rule should be applied to.
- You can also exempt anyone from this rule by selecting them below Except.
- Turn Notify on to receive an e-mail notification to the Owner's e-mail when the specified keystrokes are hit. You may uncheck use default account e-mail to specify which e-mail address should the notification be sent to.
- In the box under Keystrokes, specify the keystroke combinations which will trigger the alert.
- Click on Save to create this rule.