The Productivity Score measures your team’s productivity per the filtered period of time. Levels of productivity are calculated as percentages and range from 0% to 100% productivity.
This indicator is calculated by monitoring and measuring your team’s active use of computer programs and websites. The calculation is measured in units of time, which are then categorized into 5 Productivity levels that show your team’s time as:
- Very Productive (vp, Productivity Level=4) 100%
- Productive (p, Productivity Level=3) 75%
- Neutral (n, Productivity Level=2) 50%
- Distracting (d, Productivity Level=1) 25%
- Very Distracting (vd, Productivity Level=0) 0%
Productivity Score formula:
25 x ( d + n x 2 + p x 3 + vp x 4 ) / ( vd + d + n + p + vp )
The maximum Productivity Score value is 100, the minimum value is 0. The productivity score will be calculated according to the chosen filters.
You may also want to know How is Active/Total time calculated?