You may provide access to the Dashboard to any number of individuals without limitations. Monitored users are not an exception. You can simply provide him with access to a manager account that is limited to viewing only the productivity records of this same user.
Follow these simple steps to create the manager account:
- Navigate to the left-handed side of the Dashboard and find the "Access" tab.
- From the "Logins" section, find the "Invite" button and click on it.
- Enter the e-mail address of the user that you want to give access to.
- Assign the "Manager" role for him.
- Select the user from the list of "Observed users."
- Assign an "Access Policy" to control which records can he see exactly.
- Click the "Invite" button to send an invitation to his e-mail.
The e-mail will contain a link that will redirect the user to a page where he can create the logon credentials of the Controlio Dashboard. The user will then be able to log in with these credentials and view his own monitoring records.