You may provide access to the Dashboard to any number of individuals without limitations. A monitored user is not an exception. You can simply provide him with access to an employee account that is limited to viewing only his own productivity records.
Follow these simple steps to create the employee account:
From the Access tab:
- Navigate to the left side of the Dashboard and find the "Access" tab.
- From the "Logins" section, find the "Invite" button and click on it.
- Enter the e-mail address of the user that you want to give access to.
- Assign the "Employee" role for him.
- Select the user from the list of "Users for self-monitoring."
- Assign an "Access Policy" to control which records can he see exactly.
- Click the "Invite" button to send an invitation to his e-mail.
From the Users tab:
- Navigate to the left-handed side of the Dashboard and find the "Users" tab.
- Find the needed employee, and click on the eye-icon corresponding to him.
- Toggle Self-monitoring on
- Enter the e-mail address of the user that you want to give access to
- Click on send invite to (e-mail), or simply press enter.
- Click OK to send the invitation to this e-mail.
The e-mail will contain a link that will redirect the user to a page where he can create the logon credentials of the Controlio Dashboard. The user will then be able to log in with these credentials and view his own monitoring records.